Zymoa-Forte is a combination of rutoside, bromelain and trypsin. Rutoside is a flavonoid which is a plant pigment present in fruits and vegetables. It is mainly useful in strengthening the blood vessels and osteoarthritis. Bromelain is a enzyme found in pineapple stem and juice. It is useful in swelling and inflammation. Trypsin is a digestive enzyme which break down protein in small intestine.
- Pain and inflammation
- Surgery wounds and injuries
- Edema in dental procedure
- Bromelain is useful in surgical wounds, ulcerative colitis and pulmonary edema
- Rutoside is useful in management of hemorrhage
As directed by physician
The product is a combination of Bromelain ,Trypsin &Rutoside which produces action mainly for the treatment of inflammation and pain. Trysin produces its action as by acting as anti- inflammatory drug. It scavenges the free radicals. Bromelain produces its effect by affecting prostaglandin synthesis which are
required for inflammation process. Rutoside trihydrate causes its
effect by blocking the enzyme protein disulfide isomerase and
preventing blood clotting. This helps in prevention of strokes and
It is a serine endopeptidase which helps in catalysing the cleavage of peptide bonds. It helps in regulation of cytokinase levels and also scavenges the free radical.
It produces its action by removing the cell debris and causing its action on prostaglandin synthesis.
The absorption of the drug is through colon which removes the carbohydrate moiety. It increases the strength of blood capillaries cell wall. It also possesses anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Patients with renal dysfunction
- Hepatic disorder
- Patients with bleeding disorder
- Discontinue the drug if undergoing any surgery
- As the drug is having anticoagulant activity, study the patient history with the use of this drug before
- To avoid any bleeding disorder, discontinue the drug before two weeks